Mandi Bell reported on FacebookSo far, in the United States, this July 4th weekend:
- A 17 year old male drowned in Lake Delhi in Iowa.
- An adult man drown in Shasta Lake in California.
- A 15 year old boy drown in Heritage Lake in Indiana.
- A 50 year old male in Sparks, Nevada drowned in a lake.
- A 15 year old drowned in a lake in Oklahoma City.
- A 24 year old drowned in Lake Keowea, South Carolina.
- A 24 year old drowned in Lake Martin in Alabama.
- A 3 year old drowned in Port Allen, Louisiana.
- A 59 year old (on Friday) and a 45 year old drowned (today) drowned in Lake Lanier in Georgia.
- A 25 year old man has been missing since 2 pm and is presumed drowned in Lake Canyon in Texas.
- A 19 year old is in the hospital in New York due to a near-death and drowning incident on Lake George.
- What comes next?
It’s not enough to know how to swim. You must have endurance and knowledge of water safety. Know the risks. Take precautions.